A great opportunity for an IT, Communication or Marketing student/recent graduate who would like to develop their digital skills! It is also the perfect opportunity for a Digital/ Marketing professional who wants to use their digital skills for a good cause!
You will be a member of the marketing team and manage our emails, newsletters, database and will lead strategies for lead capture and audience engagement including testing.
The primary task of this role is to provide MailChimp support for the monthly & bi-monthly newsletters as well as the “garden working bees” monthly event invitation/ reminders. This takes about 2 hours every month.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience with email systems (preferably Mailchimp)
- Flexible and patient as the organisation is entirely run by volunteers from with diverse backgrounds and experience
- Willingness to learn and develop new digital skills
- Good understanding of Social Media, CRM, email systems and lead capture
- Good knowledge of emails best practices including responsiveness, user experience, and accessibility (desirable)
- Available 2 hours per week (preferably)
- Interest in environment, community group, social progress or sustainability (desirable)