A great opportunity for an IT or Marketing student, recent graduate or someone who would like to develop their web and digital skills!
You will be a member of the marketing team and manage our website which includes managing the hosting and CMS, making content updates, ensuring optimal user experience and best practices (mobile friendly, accessibility etc). You will also support the marketing team with technical Search Engine Optimisation.
Our ideal candidate:
- Strong technical skills (HTML, CSS, PHP) – experience with WordPress preferred
- Good knowledge of web best practices including responsiveness, user experience, accessibility and SEO
- Flexible and patient as the organisation is run 100% by volunteers from with diverse backgrounds and experience
- Willingness to learn and develop new digital skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a marketing team and with other stakeholders within the organisation
- Understanding of Social Media, CRM, email systems and lead capture
- Interest in environment, community group or sustainability
Time Commitment: 4 hours per month